Re: (ET) e8m on ebay starting .99 seller will trash if not sold...

Inteersting: This must be the 36 inch blower. I will say it looks to be a better design than the 42 as the motor is not hanging off to one side of the thing, but right in the middle.

How was it lifted, and could it work on an E20 tractor?

Chris

Chapin, Tim wrote:
Mostly parts, with deck, extra mower motors and snow blower.  Starting bid
99 cents.  Seller states he will trash it sat. if it is not sold...   mower
motor and blower make it worth saving..  wish it was closer, I would bid on
it..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50377&item=2397572216
&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW