(ET) Wiring

I took the "lift motor assembly" from a front mounted mower and mounted it  on the front of an E12 that had a belly mower. I made a special high bracket for it, since this E12 was not made for a lift motor. I am trying to make a simple front end loader similar to the one that was posted here with pictures  a few months ago.

The 3 wires (#51 blue: #19 yellow: #18 red) from the lift motor go to ?????

Near the dash, I mounted the "lift switch."  It also has 3 wires (#19 yellow: #17 red: #18 red).These wires come from ????? and go to ?????

Tried studying the wiring schematics from the manuals, but no deal.

Any help out there or should I forget about it ?