Re: (ET) RE: ET mowing

Hi David, yes, I feel the same way about a possible ZTR EV mower with a
range
of attachments...sometimes ideas get ahead of technology to support
it...it's
amazing that some of the world's largest corporations have dumped EV
technology after substantial investment to pursue other UNPROVEN ideas but
then I
guess thats what EVolution is all about....the ZTR's are a lot of fun to
get used
to (it doesn't take long, my wife even likes to run it too when I let her,
lol), just relax in a seat with armrests and you control speed/braking and
directions with a couple of control levers -a very simple and safe
operation , the
best of KISS (keep it simple..stupid), smooth fluid movements, no clutch,
no
shifter in the way or stopping to change gears for reverse or other
speeds, NO
fatigueing steering wheel to constantly turn this way and that - wrist
movement
only, no pedals to mess with - obstacle courses no problem, mower has
better
weight distribution, not ass end heavy, a little leaning here and there
when
needed is all it takes,, usually can't wait to go out mowing it's so much
fun,
I sometimes do high speed 180's or 360's on the hardtop just for a blast,
did
I mention they're FAST,,,,to top it off it'd be cool if it was a nice
quiet
ride on electric....maybe someday....Geo