Re: (ET) RE: ET mowing

Chris,, I know that there are snowthrowers/wintercabs, front sweepers,
rake
and vacuum systems, wouldn't be surprised if they had plow blade
attachments
too for the Ztr's, I pull a large sweeper, a large roller and a large dump
trailer with mine with a drawbar I added to it......the ZT's are powered
by engine
driven hydraulic pumps and motors, don't see why someone couldn't build
one
with an electric motor driving each wheel and another three to drive a 3
bladed
mowing deck,, the ZT's also have a wider stance for hillsides and a LOWER
center of gravity which'd be a plus for battery packs also.....you
mentioned
QUIET,,  well I have to wear hearing protection with my Lazer Z and like
the heavy
diesel trucks and equipment I've driven  I'm always relieved to shut the
damned things OFF and listen to piece and quiet ( a RARE commodity these
days
),,,LOL...NOT !!! Geo