From: Chris Tromley [mailto:chris_t microtrac com]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 8:42 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Mulching

How well do the ET mowers do in mulching mode?  That is, close off the
side and/or rear discharge chutes and let the clippings fall back evenly
on the lawn, instead of piling them up in rows beside/behind the deck.

Mulching mowers seem to be popular these days, but I don't know if
anyone bothered with the concept when the ETs were designed.  I think
the decks need to be shaped properly for it to work right.  Anyone have
experience with this?

Chris