Re: (ET) Mulching

Mulching requires much more power than just clipping. However I believe
some on the list have had success.

I removed the rubber flapper from my deck and it now sprays the clippings
evenly out the back. It leaves no windrows nor clumps, kind of like a reel
mower, even in damp grass(which also requires more power to cut). However,
it makes a mess of the underside of my tractor. I am seriously thinking of
putting it back on.

Stay Charged!
Hump