Re: (ET) OSMC

I hadn't thought about sep-ex, but they do have a smaller module called
Scorpion.  Maybe you could use one of those in conjunction with the OSMC
for sep-ex.

I like the idea of a 4-pole controller.  That would give you the kind of
control you would really like and expect from a ET. I expect to blow a few
FETs along the way, but I think it will work.

They use the fan to minimize size and weight. I have an idea for attaching
Al "flags" to the FETs and use that in conjuntion with the fan.  Chris,
the proprietor of Robot-Power spoke with me at length about the ins and
outs of these controllers.  Seems like a pretty knowledgeable and friendly
guy.  He also suggested some methods of current limiting.

Regards,

Brad