Re: (ET) front deck E20 mower mowing quality improvements?

Phew!  Someone needed to change the subject...
I share your frustration, and here's what I think.  I'm one of the lucky ones who has a brand new e15:  The fella I got it from pulled it out of the box in 2002!  I had a brand new, unmodified front mounted mower deck with a side discharge, and I got literally a golf course quality cut.  I'm serious, it was beautiful.
But then I got smart.  I decided that a rear discharge would give me more manueverability between all the trees and rocks, so I put in the baffles and made it so.
Now my cut is of considerably less quality (grass is pushed down rather than cut).  I've heard about the "Gator" blades, which use a lot more oomph, but I'm seriously considering going back to original...
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
SteveS
e-15