(ET) front deck E20 mower mowing quality improvements?

I use an E20 to mow 2/3 acre. The mowing quality is lacking, has been since I started using this E20. I really appreciate the lack of ICE, so have put up with the uneven cut. I have tried baffles, no baffles, a red deck and a yellow deck. I have learned to make sure the blades are sharp and make sure the underside of the deck is clean of smeared grass. I now sharpen the entire cutting side of the blade, all the way from the tip to the center. Recently I smashed the lifted tip of each blade almost flat. This reduces the mower (wind) noise ALOT and maybe improved the cut!

I think the design of the mower contributes to lousy cut, there is not enough overlap of the 3 blades, and the furthest in blade cannot eject it's grass.

What is your experience?

Jim Leuba