RE: (ET) Re: new electrics

Hyster, Yale, Toyota and Linde are going all AC
across the board on their forklifts in the near
future.  This will provide a good source for low
cost motors and controls for riding mowers.
I've even seen 24V walkies with AC induction systems.
The major players in the motor control market
are Curtis, Zapi and SME (Toyota makes their own).
Rod
www.qsl.net/w8rnh