RE: (ET) Re: new electrics

I am so sorry to have to agree with the less optimistic posters on this
thread.

>From the Baker Electric to electric versions of the HMV Freeway to the
>EV1 to the Corbin Sparrow (poor Sparrow!) to the TH!NK... well, the side
>of the road is littered... (I pray for the Gizmo NEV all the time.)

Take the GEM, for instance. All-electric NEV. Still available ready to
roll for <$4k.

AND YET!....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6737&item=2459708782&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT

If you missed it, it was converted to ICE-power.

"We am a idjit."

Long may we, and other similarly aware consumers, make occasionally good
choices. And long live the ET.

-Maxo

--
http://www.maxmatic.com/