Re: (ET) E15 with a forward drive problem

Hi everyone,

The weekend before last I pulled out the Elec-Trak to mulch the leaves and
test the Gatorblades under maximum load conditions (i.e.a layer leaves
thick
enough to cover my feet).  My neighbor and his son had been working in
their
backyard for about an hour and a half, using a leaf blower and a rake.
Shortly after they went in for lunch I got the tractor out and
mowed/mulched
my back yard. It usually takes me about 20 minutes to do the back lawn, but
took about 45 minutes this time as I had to go over some of the heaviest
areas two or three times before the leaves would mulch completely.

By the time they came back out from lunch I was in the house watching TV--
it took them almost another hour to finish. And my backyard looked better
than theirs as, not only was it free of leaves but the grass was nicely
trimmed.  I am sure they were surprised (and probably muttered a few
things)
when they came back.  They went in to lunch with my backyard a mess (even
worse than theirs) when they came back from lunch my yard was picture
perfect (well...almost).

The Elec-Trak and Gatorblades are a great combination. (Beware of the leaf
dust and debris, however.  I had to take a vacuum cleaner and clean the
Electrak when I was done.).

Take care and wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Barry