Re: (ET) E15 with a forward drive problem

Well, howdy neighbour!

In Elec-Trak ownership terms, you live just down the street.  I'm in Bells
Corners,
and was in Almonte about a week ago visiting a relative.  You are the 5th
ET owner
I am aware of in Ontario (Geoff - Burlington?, Eric - Bowmanville, Bill -
Hensall,
being the others).

I have an E12 which commutes between the house and the cottage.

I think you have the right advice on your problem already.  I do have a
copy of the
Shop Manual, if you need it on an emergency basis, but I highly recommend
buying a
copy from Bill Gunn.  Let me know if want a hand.

Darryl McMahon