Re: (ET) Mower Deck

I have 2 different decks for my E20.  One with tall, spindly motors, and
the
other with short, fat motors.  The one I'm using is the one with tall
motors,
and it is heavier than the first (much beefier metal in the deck).  I have
lifted a 100 pound computer disk array before, and it was nothing compared
the mower deck.  If it's not 200, I would think it closer to 150 than 100.
 But,
as I said, I wish I knew the correct answer.

Anybody have a 500-pound scale?  Just weigh yourself, then pick up the
deck, and
subtract your weight.

--
Jeremy