Re: (ET) Sealing in the paint

It was a latex enamel right? It's even better if it was acrylic
latex enamel. If so then just make sure it is really dry (couple
of good dry days, if you can get some this year) and then just wax
it, annually.  If it was acrylic you shouldn't even need the wax,
but if you think it looks good now.......

Stay Charged!
Hump