To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) Mower Deck

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:42:44 -0700, "Kleinbrahm, Bob" wrote:

I'm contemplating purchasing a mower deck for my E20 and wonder if

anyone

knows the weight of these decks. I found a source of decks, but as

usual,

they are on the East Coast - and I am on the West Coast and I need to

figure

in shipping costs.

I wish I knew the correct answer.  However, I know my deck is in the heavy
category.  I would guestimate in the range of 200? pounds.  I can't find

any

documents that show the true weight.  From what I've read on this list,

shipping

something so heavy is cost prohibitive, and most have gone to pick it up
themselves or with a friend's truck.

mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com