From: "Graham Allan" <allan physics umn edu>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 11:10 AM
Subject: Front lift, was Re: (ET) restoration pics

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 06:15:57PM -0700, D Howell wrote:
> > Tim, I still have the cutting problems you mention.  I started a thread
a couple of months ago and many others commented about the same thing.
Still, others say theirs is very good.  I'm not sure what to think.  Is
their's really good, or could it be we are too picky?
> > I'm not sure.  I've wondered if this is a design flaw caused by the
overlap between the blades being to small.  I sure would like to fix it.
Having used the Electrak all summer, I have found only three things that I
thought could have been improved upon.