Re: (ET) Gauges and D.O.D

from full charge how long does it take to get down to that point?  ie how
long
between charges are you mowing?

> I get the feeling that I am being a little too frugal with my Depth of
Discharge(s).

> Whenever my voltmeter gets to the red green transition line, or my
> ammeter
gets to the
green yellow transition line, it goes on the charger(depending on how much
is
left to
finish this job). I think I may have lots of charge left at these points.
This
is while
mowing on flats, sometimes the ammeter will briefly go higher, but the
voltmeter does not
change at the same time. I know that if they both peg in opposite
directions I
am dead,
but they haven't done that.