Re: (ET) Removing Front Panel

mine are two metal pieces but then it is probably older than your I-5.
maybe a little gentle tapping along that bottom edge... some wd-40,
gumout, or
lps...

> That's what it seems to be. Stuck. But it is stuck only along the bottom
edge, like the
top(vertical) panel and the bottom(somewhat horizontal) panel are all one
piece
and folded
in the middle. Are they one or are they two separate plastic pieces.

> Stay Charged!
>
> Hump

out.
> I think you could also use a longish blunt instrument to tap it out by
removing
> the "firewall" panel and inserting something like a
> screwdriver/nutdriver
thru
> the wire harness hole and then tap it out with a hammer.  of course
> you'd
want
> to make sure it was just stuck and not still fastened to something.
>
> dave
> Seattle
> E12S
> E15
>
> > Hi guys;
> >
> > I'm normally pretty mechanically inclined and this little problem has
> > me
> feeling really
> stupid.
> >
> > My key-switch is loose (I-5). To tighten it I need to access the back
> > of
the