From: thumphrey myself com [mailto:thumphrey myself com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 4:21 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Gauges and D.O.D

I get the feeling that I am being a little too frugal with my Depth of
Discharge(s).

Whenever my voltmeter gets to the red green transition line, or my ammeter
gets to the green yellow transition line, it goes on the charger(depending
on how much is left to finish this job). I think I may have lots of charge
left at these points. This is while mowing on flats, sometimes the ammeter
will briefly go higher, but the voltmeter does not change at the same
time. I know that if they both peg in opposite directions I am dead, but
they haven't done that.

Thoughts?

Staying Charged!
Hump