RE: (ET) rear end oil change

Darryl, your message has me curious. What advice are you talking about? Can
you give me specific message numbers? I searched the archives of this list
and could not find anything on the topic. I tried using the keywords 'oil
change', 'transmission', and 'mobil', without finding anything relevant.

I bought an E-20 last year, and I have been using it to mow my yard for the
first time this year. It works well in general. However, it seems sluggish,
and the gearshift lever is quite balky. It always takes me several tries to
shift gears. Your experience makes me think it needs an oil change.

By the way, I am the one who recently posted questions about installing the
Landis controller. I am pleased to report that it is working properly. When
I plug my tractor in after mowing, I can hear the charger come on. It shuts
off after a few minutes, and then starts again soon after -- just as
advertised.

--greg

Gregory Wilcox
31 Overlook Drive
Candler, NC 28715-9260
(828) 665-7531
(775) 255-1617 (fax)
Email address: gwilcox buncombe main nc us
Personal home page: http://buncombe.main.nc.us/~gwilcox/
Blue Ridge Bicycle Club: http://www.blueridgebicycleclub.org/
UUs for the Ethical Treatment of Animals: http://www.uua.org/ufeta/
Mass Extinction Underway: http://www.massextinction.net

"If present trends continue, the result will be irreversible impoverishment
of species. At the current rate, we will lose half the plant and animal
species on Earth by the end of the century." -- E.O. Wilson, Salon
Magazine,
January 14, 2002