(ET) rear end oil change

Well, I took the boards advice.  I changed the fluid
in my rear end last night.  Although it didn't look
too bad, I suspect it's been in there for the 30 odd
years the tractor is old.  Replaced it with Mobil 1
synthetic.  Wow, what a difference.  Now I need new
brakes!

I had to jack up the rear end to get all 64 ounces in.
 Before I drained the old oil, I took the top plug
out.  Nothing ran out.  So it was low to begin with.
I also figured out that the factory put that rear bar
in the way too.  Oh well, if it was too easy we'd all
have our wives changing it!  Thanks guys for the
advice.

Darryl Howell
Smyrna GA