(ET) mower deck questions

A few questions as I look more carefully at the mowing deck...

- both of the support arms have a black plastic sleeve maybe 3" long. Is this supposed to provided protection from where the arm rubs against the front bracket? Is it time to replace since there are holes worn through the plastic?

- one of the arms has a "C" clip thing on it, but the other arm doesn't. Are these clips to keep the black plastic sleeves from sliding off? How important are they?

- above the roller bar is a black rubber strip. With the deck adjusted up fairly high, there is a gap between the rubber strip and the rollers. Is this gap normal or has it worn off and I should replace the rubber strip?

TIA.
_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S10