(ET) tractor

Hey, Darryl, long time no hear !  Glad you're back.  (;-')

Doubt that was a Case, at least the one I had was built differently and
was orange.  Called a Case-Avko, or something like

You're probablyright, about that period a lot of companies built up
electrics on gas tractor frames - remember the gas shortage panic ?  So
far I've had John Deere (still using), International and Case, I'd
almost bet MTD was in there somewhere (they built to contract for
outfits like sears, Wards and lots of others.

wombat - may have to buy new batts for the JD, getting so I can't do the
whole lawn on one charge. {:-{