RE: (ET) Mystery Tractor

Got the coloring and looks of a Case lawn mower to me..

-----Original Message-----
From: Darryl McMahon [mailto:darryl econogics com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 2:44 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Mystery Tractor

I have received correspondence at my website from the owner of an electric
tractor,
but he cannot determine who the original manufacturer is.  He thinks there
was a
Sears label on it at one time, but it may have been on batteries.

He has sent me pictures, and I have posted them on my website.  Can anyone
provide
any clues as to the origins and make of this machine, and perhaps provide
some
guidance on the manufacture?  I have already suggested that he contact Bill
Gunn,
but don't think he has done so yet.

Photos are at:
http://www.econogics.com/ev/mtractr1.jpg
http://www.econogics.com/ev/mtractr2.jpg
http://www.econogics.com/ev/mtractr3.jpg
http://www.econogics.com/ev/mtractr4.jpg

Thanks for any help.

Darryl McMahon
P.S. (I'm a little behind on the tractor inventory, but should catch it up
again
soon.  Been busy with Electrathon, anniversary, birthdays and e-tilling.
Love that
E12 and tiller.  Displayed the E12 on the weekend, and discovered again
that
nobody
remembers these machines, but almost all think they are a great idea.)