Re: (ET) E-15 Rear Discharge Mower Refurb

I'm too embarrased to tell you what I rigged up to pull the upper bearings
on my mower motors, but suffice it say it prompted me to invest in a
bearing
separator.  Various places have them, Harbor Freight shows two. I think I
had a flyer the other day that had the large one in it for 50% off (like
$9.99). I think I bought the large one or one like it and used it to pull
the bearing off the chainsaw motor (yes way overkill, but necessary).
Depending on the style you may need another puller to use with it.

SteveS
E12Ss
E20
Leesburg, VA