Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 8:23 PM
Subject: RE: (ET) Mulching blade

I have found cutting in reverse mulches the grass very well.  I have a rear discharge and standard blades.  I have thought of making a second set of rear baffles to create the same effect going forward.

Rob

 "Elie, Larry (L.D.)" <lelie ford com> wrote:

I have not found one. Mounting two blades per shaft is also a possibility, but my success was very modest.

Larry Elie