(ET) ElecTrak stuff to give away - located nr Boston

I got a bunch of parts free, and maybe they can help some of you. Arrange a pick-up, or I can ship (that's not free, though ;-)

see pictures at http://www.maxmatic.com/Graphics/Temp/ElecTrak_DF_parts/index.htm

The first three pics and the last (DSCN1919 - DSCN1922) are of a 44" snow thrower. I fired it up... it's fine. The previous owner used a lift motor to make an electric chute aimer. Neato! You may or may not want to keep that. It has some serious rust at the usual places and the skid plates are worn through, but like most ElecTrak parts, it's still tough as nails.

The tires on rims http://www.maxmatic.com/Graphics/Temp/ElecTrak_DF_parts/image004.htm include:
- 1 pr 23x8.5-12 Carlisle 2-plys on white rims with some rust; those have the sort of chevron-shaped tread elements
- 1 pr 23x9.50-12 ElecTrak 2-plys on white, somewhat rusty rims
- 1 pr 23x10.50-12 Firestone 2-plys on white, somwhat rusty rims
- 1 pr 4/4.00-8 Carlisle front wheels (with bearings)

See also the other stuff in the other pictures.

Another reason to love these beasts: I got an E-15 in the deal, too, that'll be in service up in Maine before too long. It had been sitting for about 4 yrs in a shed, and, miraculously, after pumping up one rear and one front tire, plugging it in for a few hours, and figuring out the safety switches the previous owner had rejiggered... the damn thing drove. I am as impressed as ever by the toughness of these things!

Love those tractors
-Max