(ET) Front winch actuator connection.

Hi
I replace the lift strap on my front winch, Carefully attaching coloured
tape to each of the three black leads so that there would be no confusion
reconnecting, But, for some reason the tape dropped off. Can some one tell
me which wires goes where, I can't seem to find a pin numbers on the
connector on the actuator or in the manual. So before I do it the hard way
(on my belly under the tractor) can somebody tell me pin for the wire from
the actuator to the fuse. The other two can be swapped because up and down
are simple the direction that the strap winds on the spool.

Thanks in advance.

BTW I just bought another ET

Geof Thompson B. Sc. CLS
No trees were killed in the production of this E-mail.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
Data Management Designer
Canadian Hydrographic Service
Central and Arctic Region
867 Lakeshore Road
Burlington, Ontario
Canada. L7R 4A6

Phone (905) 336-4698
Fax (905) 336-8916
E-mail Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca>