Re: (ET) E20 For Sale or Auction With Tiller and Dozer Blade

Reed Mueller wrote:
> It's not a traction issue, more of a rough terrain issue.
Maybe I can have fun grading the yard with it :)

If you want an electric that is more ATV-like than a golf cart, you could check out the "Gorilla EV" at http://www.gorillavehicles.com/ (with the optional knobby tires).

If you do keep the E-20, with a tiller on back to loosen up the dirt and a blade on front to push it around, you can do some impressive grading. This is how I redid my back yard. The two heavy implements counteract each other to prevent tipping.

Also keep in mind that any regular cart can be towed behind the E20, including those from the big-box home center places.

PS I have a list of all remotely tractor-like EV's I could find put together at http://www.coate.org/jim/ev/tractors - if you know of any I missed please let me know! (and yes, I know the "resources" and "accessories" links are broken... gotta find time to fix that.)

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S10
1970's Elec-Trak