(ET) E20 For Sale or Auction With Tiller and Dozer Blade

I'm in LA County California,

I just bought my first Elec-Trak E20 last week. I love this thing but it's sort of impractical for our very hilly 1/2 acre.

It includes;

*** Working Rear Tiller ***

*** Working 48 inch Dozer blade ***

The 6 Trojan 105's work, no shorted cells but one battery has a big long crack on the top of the case(still works). It pulls me up our very steep hills.

The tires all have good tread (I think they are the originals.
The charger works fine and charges to 43.5 volts with batteries connected.

All 4 speeds work fine. Forward is OK but reverse is intermittent. (The left relay is pitted so it probably needs to be replaced). Seat needs to be recovered. Overall it's in pretty usable condition, light rust, no deep pits. Steering works good.

I'm willing to sell it on Ebay and auction the Dozer blade and Tiller separately. I might trade for a nice golf cart. If anyone in Southern California has an interest in it for $1K with the tiller and blade please email me at mensa gte net My ebay rating is 50 Positive and 0 negative. I have a digital camera and can take some pictures if needed.

I think an electric golf cart would be more suitable for my family.

Thanks, Reed