[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) help with purchase of e20
- Subject: Re: (ET) help with purchase of e20
- From: Jim Coate <jbc coate org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 07:51:49 -0400
- References: <4b 23ae2823 2abf6423 aol com> <000f01c26265$6358ad10$0201a8c0 avitar2> <002201c26275$67ebd680$ad5ba642 crystel com> <3D8E2A29 8040603 prodigy net>
- Reply-to: jbc coate org
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
jesse morgan wrote:
> I am very interested in buying an E20 <snip>
Hi Jesse -
Is this just the tractor, or does it include any accessories, such as a
mowing deck, snow blower, or less common items like a tiller? The fewer
accessories, the better the condition of the tractor needed to match the
price. And of course if no accessories, you'll need to start rounding up
some to make the tractor useful.
If there are accessories, make sure they all work too - plug them in to
the accessory outlet under the lip of the hood and make sure the motors
all at least spin. Are you somewhat mechanically inclined and/or good
with a voltmeter? Being a bit of a tinkerer will help as you probably
will have some repairs to do now and then.
If you haven't already seen it, check out www.elec-trak.org for some
pictures of what everything should look like.
Welcome to the world of Elec-Traks!
1992 Chevy S-10
1970s Elec-Trak E20