Re: (ET) Some Break Help. . .

Jesse:

Welcome aboard!  This is the accepted method of learning on this site! The guys are very experienced and willing to share!  I kind of stay out of the way and let them do it!  They're good! I usually just stand back and "watch"!  : -)

The speed controller is a very important part of the E-20 to check out closely. That's why I'm not using my I-5 right now. The microswitches have to all work properly in it to give you an enjoyable use of the tractor. It's all repairable/replaceable, however, so jump right in and get hooked on the E T revolution!

I'm in Kenton, Ohio, just across the border from you!

Gary

 jesse morgan wrote:

Hi everyone - I hope this is not impolite, but not sure how else to
introduce myself to the group and ask for assistance. I am Jesse Morgan,
and I live in Indiana. I found out about these tractors a few weeks
ago, and am fascinated. I am very interested in buying an E20, and
have been corresponding with a gentleman from Illinois . What he has
sounds pretty decent, and the price ($700) doesn't seem too bad, but as
I said, I know absolutely nothing about these machines. If anyone would
care to provide any advice about what to look for, what to be careful
of, anything at all, I would truly appreciate the input. Again, my
apologies if I have butted into the conversation. Thanks in advance for
any input.

Best regards,
Jesse

Christopher Zach wrote:

>Eh. I have the cast calipers on my E20; once I replaced the part with the
>pins it stops the tractor *perfectly*.
>
>Chris

Do you Yahoo!?