Fw: (ET) Some Break Help. . .

 I have an E12S which may be different from what you have, but here's what
 do.

 - Remove left rear tire
 - Loosen the 4 bolts (2 each side) that  hold the transaxle to the frame.
 The ones on the right side don't have to undone all the way - you just
need
 some play. You may need to take the ones on the left out all the way. If
you
 remove them you will need support under the axle.
 - Lower the axle (or raise the chassis) on the left side so you can get to
 the brake fasteners.
 - Do what you need to the do with the brakes.
 - Put everything back in order.

 I left out dealing with the brake rod and spring as they are hard to get
 and I don't have a good way of dealing with them

 BTW, I lost a puck out of brakes and needed a quick fix. I saw Jacks Small
 Engine had pucks, but I wasn't sure they were the same. But I did see he
had
 a whole brake assembly for about $10.00 that looked right (and included
the
 pucks), so I bought one. I had to grind down a couple ridges that were in
 the way, but otherwise it's a perfect fit and works great.

 - SteveS