Re: (ET) Some Break Help. . .

Hi everyone - I hope this is not impolite, but not sure how else to introduce myself to the group and ask for assistance. I am Jesse Morgan, and I live in Indiana. I found out about these tractors a few weeks ago, and am fascinated. I am very interested in buying an E20, and have been corresponding with a gentleman from Illinois . What he has sounds pretty decent, and the price ($700) doesn't seem too bad, but as I said, I know absolutely nothing about these machines. If anyone would care to provide any advice about what to look for, what to be careful of, anything at all, I would truly appreciate the input. Again, my apologies if I have butted into the conversation. Thanks in advance for any input.

Best regards,
Jesse

Christopher Zach wrote:

Eh. I have the cast calipers on my E20; once I replaced the part with the
pins it stops the tractor *perfectly*.

Chris