Re: (ET) Solid state controls

Is what????  It's like losing the last page out of a good mystery!

Thanks for the info, A big reason I got the ET was to learn more about
electric motors. Even tho' I might not ever try any of these ideas, they
are
great mental exercises, and, eventually, one will stick to me until I
actually do it.

I wondered if the ET went faster in reverse,but I though it was my
imagination, as I always worry about hanging up the mower deck and flipping
it.

While on that subject, I bought a bunch of 3" plastic wheels and spacers
from McMaster to redo my rear rollers. Seems to help with the deck
flippage.
Some of my wooden rollers were down to 2".

SteveS