RE: (ET) Colorado Tractor Pull Results

Dave,

Congratulations on your well done first pull! You now have demonstrated the
low end torque of our electric tractors! I got mine stuck a few weeks ago
down by my pond. I thought I would need to winch it out. But thought what
the heck lets see if she can get her self out. I wish I would have had a
video of the tractor climbing up a steep mud hill; everything was happing
in
slow motion as one wheel would slip, I would shift my weight then the other
wheel would slip until I was down to solid dirt and rock. The tractor was
trying to go straight up as I cleared the top! Times like that make all the
money and work on our old tractors worth it!

 Your E12M frame is a few inches longer than a front mount tractor. So it
would make a good unit to start your tractor pull career with. Let's see
you
do have room under the unit for a second motor?

 Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net
IP Phone 317.278.4014   Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.