(ET) Key Switch

As I wrote in my e-mail of this past weekend, the Key Switch on my E-20
went bad.  I was wondering what voltage/amperage rating I need to get
for the replacement.

I believe I remember seeing/hearing that the controls only operate at 12
Volts at low amperage, but I'm not certain?  Does the Key Switch channel
the whole 36V or does it just control the circuits and relays at 12V?

Once again, I found myself at Trak-Auto with too many questions and too
much information in front of me.  All of the Key Switches there are
rated for 12V, but at various amperages.  Is 10A sufficient, or should I
get something higher?

--
 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com