(ET) Drive belts & pulling

All,
  I have an E15 with the dual drive belts.  I was experiencing some
slippage
so I thought I'd replace the belts.  I picked up a pair of 33" belts at the
local auto store but when I went to put them on they don't appear to be
really the same length.  Are drive belts for the ETs sold as a matched set?

  Also, I was thinking about going to the Longmont, CO pull (that's what
spurred the drive belt swapping).  Any suggestions?  Leave the mower deck
on
for added up-front weight?  Put some block/bricks into the weight box?

thoughts?
- - joe

Joseph Rock
E-15 & MagnaTrac Hydro 5000 in Colorado