(ET) Tractor Pull

David M. Stensland wrote:

I’ve been encouraged to enter my E12M in a local garden tractor pulling contest this weekend in Longmont, Colorado.

An E20 would be more fun to show off.  I’m a little worried how my ’12 might fare and would appreciate any tips or cautionary statements you guys might have.

Thanks,

Dave-

Dave,

When and where is the tractor pull in Longmont? I live in Boulder CO and have an E10. It's too small  to take, I'm sure, but it might be interesting to see the action.

Herb Crary