Re: (ET) What was that crash?

In a message dated 6/7/02 7:41:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, czach computer org writes:

In fact, the seat switch should also interlock and turn the solenoid *off*

However if you bypass these switches... Well, then you get what you deserve

My seat switch works -- and that's a good point -- so it seems likely this is the relay itself failing.  Anyway, it can't be just the key switch shorting.  But as I said, the foot pedal interlock was nonfunctional when I bought it.