Re: (ET) What was that crash?

Hm. This does not sound quite right. The switches are in series, and don't
power a relay per se; they power an interlock. Interlocks are designed to
"fail open" due to their position and the internal spring. Maybe the spring
is broken, and someone mounted the interlock solenoid upside-down?

Chris

> My seat switch works -- and that's a good point -- so it seems likely
> this
is