Re: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay

Any advice on how not destroy my first battery pack. It would be appreciated as don't want to trash $400 worth of batteries at the end of the season.

Barry

BTW, it's been mentioned before but worth repeating. Watch out for mice. I hired someone (a real oaf, I unfortunately found out) to paint my elec-trak. He had it an unduly long time and stored it in his barn. Mice made nests in the area behind the upper dash and chewed clean through one wire and took part of the insulation off another. Words of wisdom: 1.) paint your Elec-Trak yourself, you''ll take more care and do a better job than someone else will. and B.) Keep your Elec-Trak storage area free of rodents.

I disagree. Figure you're going to destroy pack#1 anyway learning how to
use
them and go with used (but good) golf cart batteries.

I bought six at $25 each and I am happy as a clam.

Chris