-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of erick smith
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 8:44 AM
To: Humphrey, Timothy; 'elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu'
Subject: Re: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay

This all sounds rather intriguing to me as I am
looking for an ET.  Did the owner say how much
resoration might be needed beyond tires and batteries?
 Can anyone give me an idea of what new batteries
cost?
Sounds like it could be a summer project.
Do you think that $300 is a reasonable price (I'm new
to Electrak - just been following the discussions
somewhat and making plans for getting one).

Erick Smith

--- "Humphrey, Timothy" <HumphreyT neads ang af mil>