[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay
- Subject: Re: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay
- From: "SteveS" <ssawtelle fcc net>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:57:09 -0400
- References: <20020517144338 62509 qmail web13208 mail yahoo com> <002201c1fdb9$5cf93ea0$0401a8c0 fcc net> <001101c1fdc0$7d5a1b90$780910ac aaas org>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
I knew I shouldn't have invited anyone to disagree ; )
You are right Chris, especially with an unknown tractor, a starter set
the most sense. They just might be a bit hard to find, though I know one or
two people on this list have 'connections' to get decent used sets.
I know I was extremely tentative when I first ran my 'unknown condition'
tractor on brand new $$$ batteries. Luckily all went well.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Zach" <czach computer org>
To: "SteveS" <ssawtelle fcc net>; <>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay
> I disagree. Figure you're going to destroy pack#1 anyway learning how to
> them and go with used (but good) golf cart batteries.
> I bought six at $25 each and I am happy as a clam.