(ET) For Sale: AP58 Manual Rear Lift & AP50 Sleeve Hitch

I just happen to have an extra AP58 and AP50 mentioned by Shaun that I
would like to sell.  The manual lift and sleeve hitch were purchased
from new old stock about 5 years ago and were used briefly.  Even though
the equipment worked great, I do not have a use for them anymore and
would rather see them put to use than sit in my garage.  Both are in
excellent condition with the original finish and zero rust.  Total price
for both is $150 plus shipping from Kansas City (I just happen to live
in the land of Oz too).

Feel free to e-mail or call with any questions.

Thanks.

Jeff Simpson
913/422-3567