From: ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA [mailto:ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 7:27 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Thing to attach to ETs

Hello List
I found this site yesterday. It seems to be a great source for all types of
useful attachments for Lawn and Garden tractors. The prices look pretty
good
they include shipping!!!. Don't let the plain layout fool you once you get
past the Table.Html there is some great stuff in there.  Like grader,
plows,
mowers, sweepers, ramps etc. I've book marked it.

http://www.wikco.com/Table.html <http://www.wikco.com/Table.html>

Geof Thompson B. Sc. CLS
No trees were killed in the production of this E-mail.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
Data Management Designer
Canadian Hydrographic Service
Central and Arctic Region
867 Lakeshore Road
Burlington, Ontario
Canada. L7R 4A6

Phone (905) 336-4698
Fax (905) 336-8916
E-mail Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca>