Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) Front bucket

Shaun,

Saw the pictures of your Oz Bucket front 'loader'.

Amazing!  I've got a GE I-5 that I'm having a great time mowing with.

I've got the front attachment bracket that is in your photos.  All I need is to get the information to build my own Oz bucket!

Larry said you are looking for any documentation or drawings you may have on the bucket.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, too.

Monty McGraw
Spring, TX USA