From: Christopher Zach [mailto:czach computer org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:00 PM
To: Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) Popped shock

So this evening while mowing I checked the deck and found that one of the
shocks that normally connect the deck to the tractor was in 2 parts. Not
broken, but it looks like whatever kept the inside of the shock from
sliding
all the way out is no longer there.

What keeps the shock together, and what am I missing?

Chris