(ET) Snow

HI All,

My wife has to be at work at 7 A.M. and I don't go in until 10 A.m.
Normally I sleep until around 8 so am still in bed when she leaves.
This morning she woke me around 6 to tell me we had a supprise 3 in. of
snow. There was no forecast of anything when I watched the 11 P.M. news
last night.
She has a very bad back so when it snows I always get up and clear off
the walk so she won't slip on the way to the garage.
I bought an E-15 this summer. It came with a blade. This morning is the
first time this winter I have got to use it.
My drive is gravel and 250 ft. long. With the infinite adjustment of
the blade I was able to set it to just skim the gravel and not push the
gravel itself. I set the blade to push the snow to the side and took
off down the drive. In just 20 min, the drive and the walk to the garage
were clear. I am amazed at the wonderful and quick job the Elec-Trak did.
It does a great job on my 2 1/2 acre yard in the summer, but if all I did
with it was push snow it would be worth what I paid for it. The service
I used last year charged me $35 every time they plowed my drive.
When spring gets here I intend to use the single bottom plow to tear up
a section of my yard (about 1/2 acre) and then till it with the Elec-Trak
tiller, to get rid of a LOT of Dandelions. After spraying with Roundup  I
will replant with some good grass seed. If this experiment works I will
try to do the entire yard a section at a time. My acreage was at one time a
horse farm and has never been planted in grass just the wild stuff nature
put here.

I very seldom post to the list but I do read each and every post that
others
put up. A lot of the posts have helped me to get my Elec-Trak up and
running. Thanks to each and every one for all the info.

Marty

=====
The road through life is often long and difficult,but it is always a short
trip.